Articles Tagged with non-compliant parent

Board Certified Family Law Specialist Matt Arnold answers the question: “What can I do to gain custody of my child in North Carolina?”

When a court issues a child custody order, the parents must fulfill their parental obligations and comply with the order. Unfortunately, a parent may refuse to honor their custody obligations. When this happens, the other parent has a right to enforce the child custody order and hold the non-compliant parent accountable for their failure to abide by the rules.

Contact Information