Articles Tagged with share parenting

Board Certified Family Law Specialist Matt Arnold answers the question: ” I’m not getting along with my husband. We’ve been married two weeks and it was a mistake. Can’t I just get an annulment?”

The decision to end your marriage can be a difficult one. Once you know that your marriage is over, you will need to take steps to legally end the union. In North Carolina, a divorce is also called “absolute divorce.” North Carolina allows for no-fault divorce. This means that spouses are no longer able to remain married and the marriage cannot be repaired. Divorce can be complex, especially when you have children or when you have been married a long time. It is helpful to seek guidance from a knowledgeable family law attorney to assist with the process from start to finish.

Contact Information