Articles Tagged with sexual abuse

Board Certified Family Law Specialist Matt Arnold answers the question: “How can an attorney help me with my Divorce or Separation in North Carolina?”

If you are worried about the welfare of a child, you could be able to file for emergency custody in North Carolina. In fact, under North Carolina, a petition for emergency custody can be filed by parents, grandparents, siblings, and other immediate family members.

Matthew R. Arnold of Arnold & Smith, PLLC answers the question “What can I do to gain custody of my child in North Carolina?”

Joe Naugler says his “free range” children have been free to roam his twenty-six acre Breckenridge, Kentucky property—called “Blessed Little Homestead”—since their infancy.

Contact Information